taking pictures for the summer line :)
coming this weekend (hopefully!) i’ll be posting a final date this week!!!
Dan’s tumblr - answer
Damn, Ian McKellan, you aren’t even on Vicious yet, jesus.
Favorite part of the series.
Does that make mistique derrick jaccobi?
How many times can you wear it between washes?
Huh. I think this is the most important thing I’ve ever reblogged.
BUT WHAT ABOUT BRAS THO
phil: the other lost winchester brother
more phan doodles X
I think I’ve found my new favorite fanart
- accidentally summons intended demon’s awkward younger sibling au
- merperson gets hair stuck on a fishing pole au
- shapeshifter turns into an inanimate object but can’t turn back au
- eyes change color when you lie au
- ghost watches anime with you and steals your popcorn when you’re not looking au
- mind reader catches stranger planning a murder au
- involuntarily levitates when happy au
- phases through a bathroom cubicle without knocking au
- pyrokinetic sets fire to school au
- best friend revealed to be guardian angel au
- body exchange with your high school teacher au
- teleports to friend’s room while they’re masturbating au
- checking out a stranger and accidentally turns their clothes invisible au
- bumps into someone while flying on the way to school au
- skin turns a different color when surprised au
- vampire-in-disguise coming up with a good excuse for turning down garlic bread au
- werewolf and hairdresser au
- turns seatmate into a toddler au
- "i dare you to pretend to be me for an entire school day" au
- breaks door while knocking because of super strength au
I need feminism because most men’s restrooms still aren’t equipped with baby changing stations. As someone who was married to a man who had sole custody of his young son, I’m hyperaware that feminism means EQUALITY, not female superiority. Feminism should and does support a man’s right to be as much of a parent to his child(ren) as any mother is allowed/expected to be.
This is a constant problem for Mr. Tea and myself. We’ve got twins, so even though I can change one kid on the change table in the ladies’ room, he’s left standing sort of awkwardly in the lobby with a messy child while I change one, come back, and get the other.
Nobody’s suggesting that men aren’t parents, so the lack of change tables goes well beyond ‘gender role reinforcing’ and straight into ‘ridiculous’.
My dad actually almost got kicked out of a mall once for changing my brother in the womens room of a mall. The only reason they didn’t call the cops on him was because the ladies in the room supported him.
I’d never even considered this but I support it
don’t mess with mikasa
It’s super important that everyone knows Rin rolled up just one pant leg so people can see his ankle bracelet
If you don’t know…
Black excellence on 100
#even more amazingly#phillis wheatley wasn’t a servant#she was a straight up SLAVE#in a time when white ppl believed that black people were physically incapable of reading or writing#she had to go before a panel of 12 judges#plus her master#in order to prove she wrote her book#she was INCREDIBLY FAMOUS as well#she was going to meet the queen but then she had to go back to america because her mistress got sick#phillis wheatley#LITERALLY UNBELIEVABLE WOMAN#luv her#also excellent poet so hey hey hey (x) because people should know this